The month of December is always a joyous celebration of the past year’s accomplishments and a cheerful look forward into the new year. During this time of celebration, we give of our time and resources to our closests friends and loved ones in the form of time spent together, meals shared, and gifts given.
During this season of giving there are so many ways to give, will you consider giving a gift that keeps on giving after the holidays end?
Our Legacy Gift program was established to provide financial assistance to individuals and families touched by organ donation. Assisting with needs such as burial expenses, utilities, rent, and more, Taylor’s Gift Foundation works to help those who are facing immediate need. By partnering with Organ Procurement Organizations (OPOs) that include Southwest Transplant Alliance (STA), LiveOnNY, and LifeGift, Taylor’s Gift is able to work hand in hand with these partners to fulfill the immediate needs of donor families.
Through the incredibly courageous decision to choose life during some of the darkest moments of these families’ lives, the impact of this gift on the lives of the recipients is truly unparalleled and offers a gift that continues to give for the rest of the recipient’s lives.
Will you consider partnering with Taylor’s Gift Foundation and help ease any potential financial burdens that these families may face?
Several ways to give include:
- Signing up for AmazonSmile
- This simple way of giving back with every purchase on Amazon will help support Taylor’s Gift Foundation through a percentage of every sale purchased through AmazonSmile. Click here to signup.
- Purchase an Engraved Brick Paver to be placed in Taylor’s Garden to honor and or celebrate someone in your life
- The Taylor’s Gift Foundation Engraved Brick Paver fundraiser is a simple way to dedicate an engraved brick paver placed at Taylor’s Garden in Coppell, Texas that gives back to the Foundation and is 100% tax-deductible.
- Help support the mission and work of Taylor’s Gift Foundation through financial support. Visit TaylorsGift.org/Give for more information.
May you have a joyful holiday season and Outlive Yourself!
Executive Director, Taylor’s Gift Foundation