The gift of life is truly something to be celebrated! Please join us as we continue to raise organ donation awareness. Tell your friends, family, and those around you why you registered to be an organ donor (check or register to be an organ donor at TaylorsGift.org/register) and get involved with some of our ideas below!
Read and Share a Helpful One-Sheet
- Healthful Habits
- What Can Be Donated
- The Need is Real: Organ Donation Data
- Organ Donation: The Process
- Organ Donation Facts for People Over 50
- Religious Views
Share the Hope Organ Donation
Participate in Blue and Green Day on April 17 by wearing the colors blue and green to help increase awareness around the need for more organ donors.
How do you #outliveyourself?
It has been so awesome to see all the ways that people are outliving themselves. We've seen support from celebrities, friends, and so many people who have been touched by the gift of life. Will you join us? Show us your pledge! Because outliving yourself is more than a single action. It’s an idea that’s worth sharing.
- 1. Print your pledge at TaylorsGift.org/pledge
- 2. Take a photo and share it on social media
- 3. Tag at least one friend that you want to take the pledge and Taylor's Gift, with the caption:
"How will you #outliveyourself? TaylorsGift.org/pledge"
Help Taylor's Gift provide financial support to families touched by organ donation through our Legacy Gift program